The kid is very comfortable with clothes decorated with knitted flowers. Having knitted a simple blouse for a child, with the help of a hook and colored threads, you can make it smart, with a minimum of effort. It will look cute, for example, such a jacket decorated with forget-me-nots. Suitable for a child of 10-12 months.
You will need:
– 90 g of white yarn (100% mercerized cotton 145 m / 50 g);
– knitting needles No. 3;
– 6 buttons.
Knitting density: 23 p. X 30 p. = 10 x 10 cm
Dial 65 p. + 2 chrome. p. and tie 5 rows of front stitch. Next knit in a row like this: chrome., * 2 loops together faces., yarn *, continue * – * to the end of the row, chrome. Track. row – out. loops. Then tie 5 p. persons. stitch. Loop the set of rows to the auxiliary knitting needle. To connect these loops with a stitch of the last river, knitting 2 stitches from both knitting needles together: alternately 1 st. From the working knitting needle, 1 st.
Then continue knitting with an openwork pattern according to the pattern, repeating the rapport in height twice. At a height of 13 cm from the plank, proceed with the formation of ragged lines. To do this, close on each side 5 p., Then through the row to perform special reductions: to the right after chrome. p. knit 2 p. together with a slope to the left, left after chrome. n. perform 2 n. together persons. In total, close 18 p. On each side. At a height of 25 cm from the plank, close the remaining 21 p.
Dial 31 p. + 2 chrome. p. and tie the hem “cloves”, as well as for the back. Next row knit like this: chrome. p., 24 p. openwork pattern, chrome. n. Knit in this way, repeating the rapport in height twice. After that, knit like this: chrome. p., 16 p. openwork pattern, chrome. n. Knit in this way, repeating the rapport in height twice. Then continue as follows: chrome. p., 8 p. openwork pattern, chrome. n. Knit in this way, repeating rapport in height 6 times.
At a height of 13 cm from the plank, proceed with the formation of ragged lines. To do this, close on each side 5 p., Then through a row to perform special reductions. At the height of 21 cm from the bar for cutting the neckline, close 6 p., Then through the row close 2 times at 1 p. At a height of 25 cm from the bar, close all the loops.
The left shelf fits symmetrically to the right.
Dial 33 p. + 2 chrome. and tie the hem with “cloves”. Continue knitting faces. stitch. For bevels, sleeves on each side should be added 1 time in each 4th row 9 times. At a height of 14 cm from the plank, proceed to the formation of ragged lines. To do this, close on each side 5 p., Then through a row to perform special reductions. In total, close 18 p. On each side. At a height of 26 cm from the plank, close the remaining 7 p. Of the shoulder.
Assembly: Perform ragged seams, sew sleeves. Tie strips for shelves, on the right – with holes for buttons. Tie neckline.
How to knit flowers
1. You will need acrylic yarn of yellow, blue and green color in two additions, hook number 1.5.
2. With a yellow thread, connect a chain of 4 air loops, close the joint into a ring. Art. 1st circular row: 2 in. item of rise, 9 tbsp. non-cash in the ring, conn. Art. in the upper c. item lift.
3. Introduce a blue thread into the work. 2nd row: 5th century item lifting, 1 tbsp. with 3 crochets in 9 tbsp. non-cash previous row.
4. Close the row in the ring, making the connection. Art. in the upper c. item lift. Fasten the thread.
5. For the stalk, take a green thread and tie a chain of 12 in. n. Skip 1 c. item, tie 1 conn. Art. next 7 c. p. chain. For a leaf tie 5 in. p., skip 2 in. n. of this chain, perform 1 tbsp. s / n in the next in. item, 1 tbsp. non-cash next in. n., conn. Art. next in. n., conn. Art. in each of the remaining p. long chain. Fasten the thread.
6. Iron the stem with a leaf, with out. hand sew it to the flower.